Antisemitism has been in the news lately after the antics of Kanye West and Kyrie Irving pushed these hateful messages to massive audiences. We’ve heard these anti-Jewish sentiments condemned as awful and despicable, but a deeper examination is necessary. What really is antisemitism and why does it matter? How has it evolved and shifted throughout history? How does it operate as a conspiracy theory, and why has it been so prevalent for so long? Is anti-Zionism antisemitism? How do different communities espouse these similarly prejudiced beliefs? And, most importantly, what should we do to confront these noxious ideas?
All these questions and more will be answered in this episode of the Rational Policy podcast. If you want to understand antisemitism so as to best rebut it, this is the show for you.
- How to Lie with Maps: https://rationalpolicy.com/2021/07/22/how-to-lie-with-maps/
- No, This Isn’t Kristallnacht: https://rationalpolicy.com/2021/01/11/no-this-isnt-kristallnacht/
- “The Remedy to be Applied is More Speech” – Debunking Holocaust Denial: https://rationalpolicy.com/2021/01/09/debunking-holocaust-denial/
- Did Six Million Really Die? Yes.: https://rationalpolicy.com/2020/11/17/did-six-million-really-die-review/
- Jeffrey Herf, The Jewish Enemy