Yes, it’s that time already.
Whether you like it or not, the 2024 presidential election is ramping up. We are only a short while from the start of debates and voters will begin candidate selection in fewer than 9 months (crazy, I know). If you haven’t been paying attention – and good for you, that’s very healthy – now is the time to start. And this is the place.
Learn about each candidate on both sides of the aisle, hear the state of the race poll-wise, understand potential political issues which may dominate the 2024 cycle, and get a few predictions thrown in for good measure. Enjoy!
- 2024 Primary Process: https://news.ballotpedia.org/2023/02/15/an-update-on-the-2024-presidential-primary-calendar/
- 2024 Republican Primary: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2024/president/us/2024_republican_presidential_nomination-7548.html
- 2024 Democratic Primary: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2024/president/us/24_democratic_presidential_nomination-8171.html
- Trump v. Biden: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2024/president/us/general-election-trump-vs-biden-7383.html
- DeSantis v. Biden: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2024/president/us/general_election_desantis_vs_biden-7967.html
- Biden Job Approval: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-7320.html
- Right Track/Wrong Track: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/direction_of_country-902.html